We are thrilled to change the way you sell, buy or invest in real estate.
Home Seller Benefits
- Once the home inspection is completed and any necessary repairs made, the Seller will have a much better idea of the actual condition of their home and what the selling price should be.
- If during the inspection, items are discovered that need attention, the homeowner can make repairs prior to the buyer’s inspection, thus eliminating “last minute re-negotiations” or buyers walking away.
- The seller will have copies of the inspection summary for open house displays as well as a copy being posted on this web site & MLS.
- Typically, the home seller would receive a premium (currently projected to be from 3 to 5%) for their Certified Pre-Owned Home much like auto dealers do for the Certified Pre-owned Autos (5 to 8%).
- Sellers should have no post-closing calls about their former home
- The combination of pre-listing home inspection and a home warranty provides unparalleled transparency for prospective buyers about the condition of your home and the possibility of unwanted surprises after they move in
- When your home is listed as a Certified Pre-Owned Home it will differentiate your listing in the marketplace and maximize your number of potential buyers.
Home Buyer Benefits:
- An inspection has already be performed by a qualified home inspector and paid for by the seller
- The buyer can be present and get an updated inspection using the same inspector for 50% of the normal rate.
- They will be able to rest assured that nothing is seriously wrong with their new home and that they won’t be facing major repair expenses
- The combination of a pre-listing home inspection and a home warranty provides unparalleled transparency for prospective buyers about the condition of the home and the possibility of unwanted surprises after they move in
- Be able to make their mortgage payments because they will have no major repair expenses
- Convenience of repair if needed by means of a 24/7/365 on a toll-free number